Day One – Tuesday, May 19 Shaping Consistent And Seamless Digital Experiences
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
11:50 AM Keynote Panel - Multi-Family Offices & Ultra High Net Worth Practices: Overcoming The Challenges Of Going Up Market
Engaging with HNW and Mass Affluent clients has relied on solutions that “one-size fits all”, a digital experience that much more complex UHNW and Family Office client will consider very inadequate. These “up market” clients want a wealth management approach is deeper and richer, more dynamic and interactive. How do you enable clients with the tools required, when their needs are so unique and they cannot be offered the same apps and solutions as mass affluent clients? This keynote panel of experts will tackle the challenges facing you firm, as it seeks to develop service and digital platforms for your institutional and UHNW clients. Creating true competitive distinction for yourself, while delivering the kind of service, the ultra-rich need and expect.
· Incorporating a new business model while providing your clients with continuous process improvement and innovation
· Understanding how data aggregation, and the ability to access, analyze, manipulate, consolidate, and report on data from multiple sources affect the client relationship
· Using digital tools that enable everyone in your organization – from the advisors to the CIO – in order to meet client needs effectively
· Supporting more alternative assets, such as Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate, and Direct Debt.
Legacy infrastructure is, in most cases, the first obstacle that comes to the minds of wealth executives looking to innovate. Rod Sayegh joined Fiduciary Trust to lead the company’s digital transformation. With no one incumbent in his position, he has firsthand experience in reorganizing teams and overhauling existing infrastructure. Some of the things he’ll talk about are:
• Understanding the costs and resources needed to overhaul your current technology stack
• Communicating with senior leadership what costs your future operating model requires
• Identifying how to deliver incremental value to gain senior leadership buy-in