Day One – Tuesday, May 19 Shaping Consistent And Seamless Digital Experiences
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Fintechs and robos that are not burdened by legacy infrastructure and security concerns have been able to make onboarding, a key part of wealth management, easy and efficient. In this session, Daniel Aguillon from Advisor Group and Eric Larkins from SunTrust will take a close look at the future of client onboarding and we’ll show you how you can evolve to keep pace.
• Understanding that onboarding begins with the first customer interaction and is a good opportunity for developing a strong client relationship
• Implementing a mobile app with onboarding utilities that will make the process quick and painless
• Creating an omnichannel onboarding process to meet the clients where they are
• Shaping an onboarding experience that is customer-centric and will increase retention and loyalty
Day Two – Wednesday, May 20 Strategies For Tomorrow’s Wealth Management Clients
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
4:25 PM Deep Dive Workshop - Showing The Value Of Your Mobile App To Increase Client Engagement And Retention
Studies show that the average mobile app loses 80% of its users within three days of download which means that showing your app’s value to clients early on is critical if you want them to keep coming back. This is a particularly difficult challenge for wealth management because clients are naturally reluctant to allow apps to tap into their financial data. Leave this session armed with the tools to show your clients how helpful and simple using your app will be.
• Understanding how to build an app that will increase “stickiness” and increase retention
• Building a smooth “first-run” experience to make your clients comfortable with using your app straight away
• Implementing tools and functionalities in your app that help put your customer at ease with the inherent anxiety around wealth management