Day One – Tuesday, May 19 Shaping Consistent And Seamless Digital Experiences
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Fintechs and robos that are not burdened by legacy infrastructure and security concerns have been able to make onboarding, a key part of wealth management, easy and efficient. In this session, Daniel Aguillon from Advisor Group and Eric Larkins from SunTrust will take a close look at the future of client onboarding and we’ll show you how you can evolve to keep pace.
• Understanding that onboarding begins with the first customer interaction and is a good opportunity for developing a strong client relationship
• Implementing a mobile app with onboarding utilities that will make the process quick and painless
• Creating an omnichannel onboarding process to meet the clients where they are
• Shaping an onboarding experience that is customer-centric and will increase retention and loyalty
Day Two – Wednesday, May 20 Strategies For Tomorrow’s Wealth Management Clients
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
Advisors are a wealth management organization’s best or worst advocate, and their experience should be given the same importance than that of the clients. As AI becomes more widely implemented in the wealth and asset management industries, it’s crucial to hone in on how it can enhance the advisor experience to meet their needs just as much as your clients.
- Using AI to create enhanced experiences for the advisor and by extension their clients
- Identifying the tools and platforms your advisors need to strengthen their client relationships
- Rolling out capabilities that serve both the advisor and the client (not just the client)